Monday, January 5, 2009

Some more ramblings

I love my guy friends and I love sharing with them my "guy stories." It's funny to see what advice they give (or don't give) and I don't think guys can even understand other guys! Their responses often include advice to make a move... easy enough for them to say! First of all, I think I'm too nervous that the guy wouldn't feel the same way and then you never know if things could get awkward after that (but that probably depends on who the guy is). Secondly, as I've mentioned before, I don't want to be the pursuer! On the other hand, one friend said it's nice for the guy to know that there can be a "hunt." The word hunt sounds crazy and I don't want to make women out to look like prey, but it has some truth. I'm sure there is a better word for it, but right now it's too late and I probably haven't been thinking clearly for several days! Gotta love that whole vacation thing!

One guy told me that I should just say "hey, I like you, you like me?" and I immediately shot that piece of 'advice' down. Yeah, if only it were that easy.

One last random ramble: I have no idea if anyone reads this blog, but it is posted on my profile on facebook... so at times I wonder if I reveal too much of myself in here!?! Oh well, it's who I am, part of my life, and I don't want to hide away from the world.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey girly, it's Bethany (one of those who found it via facebook:) I say write on! Reveal yourself, your worries, your joys. It is who we are made to be and openness draws people to one another. That's just my two cents:)

So glad to know you!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isaac Garcia said...

I found it. From the listing of blogs under your account name.