Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The movies make it so easy to "fall" in love and "be" in love... I just watched 'The Holiday' tonight and it was really cute. It actually made me tear up a bit and it put me in a good mood. But seriously... these people fall in love in two weeks! Actually, the characters Iris and Miley don't say they love each other, but have a connection in a week (or less). Nonetheless, it is a cute movie, but I think it can give us wrong expectations!

Last fall, a whole year ago, one of my roommates and I watched several "chick flicks" in a few days. I love those movies but they had me almost pining to be in a relationship! I wanted that "love" that was portrayed in the movies... who doesn't!?!

Ok, lost my train of thought...I don't know what else to say, other than: patience is a virtue!

No comments: