Thursday, October 30, 2008

Beginning Journey

Theology of the Body, chastity, the true roles of men and women and all things that go along with these topics have been major points of interest for me throughout the last few years. I would like to begin a journey in exploring these areas further and sharing my thoughts and also inspirations from others with you. We'll see where this goes. Eventually I would love to write a book in one of these areas, but first steps first.

I chose the title "Waiting for Pursuit" because as a woman that is exactly what I am doing. I believe (and I hope) that I am called to marriage some day. In the meantime I am waiting for that man to come into my life and to be the one pursuing me. Waiting is certainly difficult, especially when I feel our culture wants us to rush into things. We need to let patience consume our hearts and first let our hearts be set on fire with the love of Christ. If we do not love ourselves and certainly our Lord, then we cannot love another person as we are called to love them.

This will be the journey of love once found, love lost, and love waiting to blossom.

No comments: